We are hiring a Communications & Marketing Manager to help PET Lamp grow. Our new Communications & Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing, executing, and overseeing our brand. This is a hands-on position that will involve multi-channel development, including email campaigns, social media, PR releases and website work.
- Create informative and interesting press releases, press kits, newsletters, and related marketing materials.
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build customer loyalty, brand awareness, and customer satisfaction.
- Create communication strategies for new products, launches, events, and promotions.
- Write and deliver internal and external newsletter on a monthly basis.
- Manage campaign budgets and vendor relationships.
- Native English or excellent English communication skills.
- Copywriting skills.
- Proficient in the Adobe Suite.
- Experience working under rigid deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage projects from conception through to completion.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Highly organised with an ability to manage time, relationships, schedule multiple meetings, and stay on top of multiple communications.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to solve problems, and attention to detail are key.
- Up to date on industry trends and able to stay ahead of the curve.
- Fluent in Spanish would be a plus.
- Work from our Madrid based office
- Availability from mid June
- Full time contract (40 hours per week)
- Must be able to work legally in Spain